The best thing about the future is that it’s filled with possibilities. However, if you are like most people, among those possibilities are things like car crashes and robbery. But what if there was a way to free yourself from such misfortune? One answer lies in Atlanta Asset Protection. Here are all the facts on Atlanta Asset Protection: what they do, how they work, and how much it’ll cost you to make your dreams come true.
1. What is Atlanta Asset Protection?
Atlanta Asset Protection is a company that guides clients in acquiring coverage for themselves and their assets. They use the following methods:
- The use of high-risk insurance policies from companies such as GEICO. Their clients can get up to up to $50,000 of coverage for their assets. Of course, like any insurance policy, it comes at a price you have to pay.
- The company also sells subscription-based alarm systems. Its clients usually pay $99 per month for the service.
- Atlanta Asset Protection also offers a personal tracker device that alerts authorities of an attack. It costs a little more than $1000 to get one. Of course, the more you buy, the cheaper it gets.
2. How Much Will It Cost Me?
It depends on what kind of protection you need from Atlanta Asset Protection and from whom you’ll be getting it. For instance, if you want to get roof insurance for your house, then you can purchase it at about $900 per annum. You can get up to 10% off if paid through monthly bank deposits.
If you want to get a GEICO auto policy, then it will cost you $420 per annum. However, if you’re already a customer of GEICO, your rates will be cheaper.
The company also sells security systems, which are very easy to install. They can be used for both homes and businesses. You can get a 2-year subscription for about $500. A 3-year subscription will cost you about $800, and a 5-year subscription is about $1500.
If there’s something bad that happens to your house, then it could cost up to $5000 for repairs. That’s where the lifetime warranty on its products comes in handy.
3. How Can I Save?
You can save by taking advantage of the company’s discounts. All of its services have a lifetime guarantee, which means that if you ever use any of its products, it’ll last you a lifetime.
People who are already customers of GEICO can get up to 10% off the services they offer. You can also save by opting for monthly payments instead of paying up-front.
If you would like to take control of your finances so that you don’t get stuck in a web of debt, then quitting your credit cards is essential. It’s difficult, but there are ways around it. Making one big purchase without using a card will help as well. Or buy everything on installment payment.
If you have the possibility of buying in installments, then you’re already one step ahead. Just make sure that you don’t buy things that are not urgent.
4. What Do They Offer?
Atlanta Asset Protection is a full-service insurance company. They offer all kinds of products to help protect your personal and financial assets.
Some of the services they provide include:
- Insurance policies GEICO provides insurance policies for cars, homes, and businesses. Their coverage ranges from $50,000 up to $250,000, depending on what you want to get insured. Alarm systems Atlanta Asset Protection sells alarm systems ranging from $99-$1000, which can be installed in homes or offices. Apart from the cheap monthly subscription and lifetime warranty, it can be used for business and commercial purposes as well.
- Accessories Atlanta Asset Protection sells accessories for their services, such as upgraded versions of their alarm systems. They also sell personal trackers with a five-year subscription.
If you value the security of your loved ones, love yourself enough to take care of your assets. A little investment can go a long way when it comes to being prepared for anything.